Critically Reading the Theory and Methods of Archaeology : An Introductory Guide Hardback
by Guy Gibbon
Critically Reading the Theory and Methods of Archaeology stands out as the most thorough and practical guide to the essential critical reading and writing skills that all students, instructors, and practitioners should have.
It provides priceless insight for the here and now of the Theory and Methods of Archaeology classes and for a lifetime of reading, learning, teaching, and writing.
Chapters focus on rigorous reasoning skills, types of argument, the main research orientations in archaeology, the basic procedural framework that underlies all schools of archaeology, and issues in archaeology raised by skeptical postmodernists.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 254 pages, 4 Tables, unspecified; 5 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: AltaMira Press,U.S.
- Publication Date: 12/09/2013
- Category: Archaeological theory
- ISBN: 9780759123403
- Paperback / softback from £29.35
- EPUB from £32.35