The Evaluative State, Institutional Autonomy and Re-Engineering Higher Education in Western Europe : The Prince and His Pleasure Hardback
by Guy Neave
Part of the Issues in Higher Education series
This pioneering book examines how policies to raise efficiency and performance in Europe's universities have profoundly altered ties between government, society and higher education, outlining how Evaluation Agencies have urged Europe's universities to meet the challenge of modernization.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, XVI, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/05/2012
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9780230348035
- Paperback / softback from £52.19