An examination of the development of local radio broadcasting and the trend for locally-owned, locally-originated and locally-accountable commercial radio stations to fall into the hands of national and international media groups.
Starkey traces the early development of local radio through to present-day digital environments.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 194 pages, XV, 194 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/11/2011
- Category: Radio
- ISBN: 9781137477637
- Hardback from £47.05
- PDF from £28.04
- Paperback / softback from £17.45