But when George goes to sleep, he dreams that the sky is falling, just like in his book!
What is a woken-up little monkey to do in the middle of the night?
Ask for another story, jump on the bed, drink some warm milk?
With the help of the man with the yellow hat and a telescope, he finds a starry solution that will turn his scary dreams into sweet ones.
With art in the style of H.A. Rey and engaging yet soothing text, this book will lull young readers into their own pleasant slumber.
Includes glow-in-the-dark stickers to help brighten up the night.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Publication Date: 03/02/2016
- Category: Picture books: character books
- ISBN: 9780544503212