Teaching Creative Writing Paperback / softback
Edited by H. Beck
Part of the Teaching the New English series
Teaching Creative Writing includes lively contributions from two dozen leading practitioners in the field.
Topics addressed include history of Creative Writing, workshops, undergraduate, postgraduate, reflective activities, assessment, critical theory, and information technology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 198 pages, XIV, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/10/2012
- Category: Creative writing & creative writing guides
- ISBN: 9780230240087