Post-War Modernist Cinema and Philosophy : Confronting Negativity and Time Hardback
by H. Ford
A unique study of four major post-war European films by four key 'auteurs', which argues that these films exemplify film modernism at the peak of its philosophical reflection and aesthetic experimentation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 284 pages, X, 284 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2012
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230368873
- Paperback / softback from £50.59
- PDF from £54.40