The Food of the Gods Paperback / softback
by H. G. Wells
Part of the S.F. Masterworks series
Two scientists develop a foodstuff that causes unparalleled growth in animals and humans.
The results of their experimentation lead to chaos and unforseen consequences throughout the land. THE FOOD OF THE GODS deals with many issues which are still present in science today and is a both witty and disturbing tale.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 12/01/2017
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9781473218017
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- EPUB from £3.50