The Shape Of Things To Come Paperback / softback
by H. G. Wells
Part of the S.F. Masterworks series
When a diplomat dies in the 1930s, he leaves behind a book of 'dream visions' he has been experiencing, detailing events that will occur on Earth for the next two hundred years.
This fictional 'account of the future' (similar to LAST AND FIRST MEN by Olaf Stapledon) proved prescient in many ways, as Wells predicts events such as the Second World War, the rise of chemical warfare and climate change.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 08/06/2017
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9781473221659
- Paperback / softback from £8.65
- CD-Audio from £10.69