International Ethnic Networks and Intra-Ethnic Conflict : Koreans in China Hardback
by H. Kim
Since the normalization of Sino-Korean diplomatic relations in 1992, many South Koreans have moved to China for business, education, and other purposes.
There they have encountered Korean-Chinese; ethnic Koreans who have lived in China for decades.
This has lead to 'intra-ethnic conflict' which has divided Korean communities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 198 pages, 6 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 198 p. 6 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/07/2010
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230102521
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £60.05