Roles, Rights, and Responsibilities in UK Education : Tensions and Inequalities Hardback
by H. McQueen
Top scholars systematically explore roles, rights, and responsibilities of major participants in UK education: the government, the educators, the learners, and the parents.
They investigate the inequalities produced by their current arrangement and look into how changing these arrangements might lead to different outcomes for all involved.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 195 pages, IX, 195 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2014
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781137398000
- Paperback / softback from £45.85