Developing Interactional Competence : A Conversation-Analytic Study of Patient Consultations in Pharmacy Hardback
by H. Nguyen
An unprecedented glimpse into the multidimensional learning processes that take place when novice professionals develop the necessary communication skills for effective task accomplishment.
This analysis of authentic patient consultations by pharmacy interns is a significant contribution to research on health communication training.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 264 pages, XV, 264 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/12/2011
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230276697
- Paperback / softback from £52.19
- PDF from £56.09