The Bats of Britain and Ireland Paperback / softback
This is an excellent little introduction and identification guide to 14 species of bat found throughout Britain and Ireland.
Each species description covers roosts, food & feeding, breeding, status & distribution, and identification.
Similar species are listed alongside each other.The fifth edition features a redesigned style and updates the distribution maps for some of the species.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, colour photos, colour illustrations, colour distribution maps
- Publisher: Vincent Wildlife Trust
- Publication Date: 01/01/2014
- Category: Zoology: Mammals
- ISBN: 9780946081578