CPHIMS Review Guide : Preparing for Success in Healthcare Information and Management Systems Paperback / softback
Edited by HIMSS
Part of the HIMSS Book Series series
Whether you're taking the CPHIMS exam, or simply want the most current and comprehensive overview in healthcare information and management systems today - this completely revised and updated third edition has it all.
But for those preparing for the CPHIMS exam, this book is an ideal study partner.
The content reflects the exam content outline covering healthcare and technology environments; systems analysis, design, selection, implementation, support, maintenance, testing, evaluation, privacy and security; and administration leadership management.
Candidates can challenge themselves with the sample multiple choice questions at the end of the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 223 pages, N/A; 6 Tables, black and white; 20 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 27/07/2016
- Category: Medical administration & management
- ISBN: 9781498772457