Dynamics of Political Development in Afghanistan : The British, Russian, and American Invasions Hardback
This book examines how dependent development and struggles for power within and outside the state apparatus led to formation of alliances with imperial powers and how the latter used these alliances to manipulate political development in Afghanistan to their own advantage.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XXVII, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/10/2010
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230103894
- Paperback / softback from £61.75