Union Education in Nigeria : Labor, Empire, and Decolonization Since 1945 Hardback
This book aims to fill some of the gaps in historical narrative about labor unions, Nigerian leftists, and decolonization during the twentieth century.
It emphasizes the significance of labor union education in British decolonization, labor unionism, and British efforts at modernizing the human resources of Nigeria.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 176 pages, XX, 176 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: African history
- ISBN: 9781137003584
- Paperback / softback from £50.59