Wave Propagation in Solid and Porous Half-Space Media Hardback
This book covers advanced topics in dynamic modeling of soil-foundation interaction, as well as the response of elastic semi-infinite media from an applications viewpoint.
Advanced concepts such as solutions for analysis of elastic semi-infinite mediums, fluid motion in porous media, and nonlinearities in dynamic behavior are explained in great detail.
Related theories and numerical analysis for vertical vibration, and rocking vibration of a rigid rectangular mass-less plate, and horizontal vibration of a rigid mass-less plate are presented.
Throughout the book, a strong emphasis is placed on applications, and a laboratory model for elastic half-space medium is provided.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 304 pages, 87 Illustrations, color; 42 Illustrations, black and white; XXV, 304 p. 129 illus., 87 il
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 26/04/2014
- Category: Wave mechanics (vibration & acoustics)
- ISBN: 9781461492689
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45