Metric Driven Design Verification : An Engineer's and Executive's Guide to First Pass Success Hardback
The purpose of the book is to train verification engineers on the breadth of technologies available and to give them a utilitarian methodology for making effective use of those technologies. The book is easy to understand and a joy to read. Its organization follows a 'typical' verification project from inception to completion, (planning to closure).
The book elucidates concepts using non-technical terms and clear entertaining explanations.
Analogies to other fields are employed to keep the book light-hearted and interesting.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 361 pages, 33 Tables, black and white; 178 Illustrations, black and white; XXVII, 361 p. 178 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 05/06/2007
- Category: Technical design
- ISBN: 9780387381510
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45