Handwriting Workbook 2 Paperback / softback
Part of the Treasure House series
Treasure House Handwriting is a whole-school programme designed to support children in developing a clear and fluent style of writing.
Using precursive and cursive handwriting styles, the programme progresses from introducing the movements and patterns needed to form letters, through to the development of a personal style. This workbook continues the development of linking handwriting to spelling, introducing joins through the main onset groups and blends and the high-frequency words required to be learned and practice by the end of the stage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 29/03/2016
- Category: Educational: writing skills: handwriting
- ISBN: 9780008189655
- Paperback / softback from £5.95
- Multiple copy pack from £23.00