Managing Patients with Obesity Paperback / softback
This is a concise and timely review, which discusses the background of obesity, preventative care, medical and surgical treatment options, and long-term support for patients with obesity.
Busy healthcare professionals who want a rapid review of obesity as well as a summary of the most recently approved surgical devices and medical therapies will benefit from this succinct guide.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 89 pages, 20 Tables, color; 12 Illustrations, color; XIII, 89 p. 12 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 02/02/2016
- Category: Obesity: treatment & therapy
- ISBN: 9783319123301
- PDF from £46.75