Wipe-Clean Grammar & Punctuation 7-8 Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Elisa Paganelli
Part of the Key Skills series
Join a group of friendly animals to discover the difference between suffixes and prefixes and main and subordinate clauses.
The book covers the formation of compound nouns, conjunctions, prepositions, linking clauses, the present perfect tense, paragraphs and inverted commas.
The durable, wipe-clean pages allow children to practise again and again. Illustrations:Full colour throughout WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts.
Choking hazard. Ink from pen may not be washable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2017
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781474922388