The European Union and Multilateral Governance : Assessing Eu Participation in United Nations Human Rights and Environmental Fora Hardback
Edited by Jan Wouters, Simon Schunz
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
An interdisciplinary approach to the study of the EU in UN human rights and environmental governance which addresses the legal and political science dimensions.
With contributions from academics and policy-makers, this volume is a comprehensive analysis of how the challenges it faces impact on the EU's position in UN fora.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 285 pages, XIV, 285 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/04/2012
- Category: United Nations & UN agencies
- ISBN: 9780230282315
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69