The Emperor and the Nightingale Paperback / softback
* Neil Duffield's reworking of Hans Christian Andersen's classic fairytale, The Nightingale (1844), like his earlier adaptation of Andersen's The Snow Queen, brings a timeless classic into the twenty-first century. * With appeal to family audiences and more, Duffield's plays are performed regularly by schools and other amateur groups, as well receiving regular professional productions nationwide.
Previous productions of this play, include The Dukes Theatre, Lancaster (2002); The Watermill Theatre, Newbury (2003); Midlands Arts Centre, Birmingham (2003). * Published to coincide with a new production of the play at Theatre by the Lake, Keswick.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 78 pages
- Publisher: Aurora Metro Publications
- Publication Date: 25/11/2016
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781910798911