The Snow Queen Hardback
Illustrated by Vladyslav Yerko
Part of the Templar's Collectors Classics Series series
The classic 1844 Hans Christian Anderson story, here illustrated by a stunning new Ukrainian artist.
The Snow Queen has a heart of ice and turns good to bad and light to dark...she turns Frey, the god of spring into Jack Frost and lures away Kai who'd been living happily with his sister Gerda and grandmother.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 40 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/10/2005
- Category: Traditional
- ISBN: 9781840111873
- Hardback from £7.29
- Paperback / softback from £5.49
- eAudiobook MP3 from £11.72
- EPUB from £3.99