Essentials of Chemical Education Hardback
For everybody teaching chemistry or becoming a chemistry teacher, the authors provide a practice-oriented overview with numerous examples from current chemical education, including experiments, models and exercises as well as relevant results from research on learning and teaching.
With their proven concept, the authors cover classical topics of chemical education as well as modern topics such as every-day-life chemistry, student's misconceptions, the use of media or the challenges of motivation.
This is the completely revised and updated English edition of a highly successful German title.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 328 pages, XX, 328 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 08/09/2011
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9783642217555
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £53.75