Bone and Joint Injuries : Trauma Surgery III Paperback / softback
Edited by Hans-Jorg Oestern, Otmar Trentz, Selman Uranues
Part of the European Manual of Medicine series
There currently is a clear tendency to an increasing number of accidental injuries in elderly people, in sport injuries and car crashes also in countries which recently joined the European Union and candidates to join the European Union.
Patients expect very good functional results even after serious injuries.
But in contrast to this development, Trauma Surgery as an independent field, is not yet established in all European countries.
Therefore, it seems mandatory to compile a book that covers the state-of-the-art in Trauma Surgery.
The book also serves to harmonise the practice of Trauma Surgery within the European Union, and to prepare for the exam of the U.E.M.S.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 466 pages, 165 Illustrations, color; 115 Illustrations, black and white; X, 466 p. 280 illus., 165 i
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 11/03/2014
- Category: Musculoskeletal medicine
- ISBN: 9783642383878