Antigua And Barbuda: A Little Bit Of Paradise: 7th Edition Paperback / softback
Blessed with warm tropical sunshine, soothing trade winds, crystal-clear waters and lush vegetation - and with a beach for every day of the year - Antigua and Barbuda really is a little bit of paradise. And this vision of paradise is made up of palm-fringed coves in Antigua and miles of deserted beaches in Barbuda.
Away from the beach, history and artistry combine in the nation's annual Carnival, where pageantry and 'pan' is a vivacious celebration of Antiguan and Barbudan culture, set to the sounds of calypso music.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Hansib Publications Limited
- Publication Date: 31/03/2017
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781910553718