Independent Variables for Optical Surfacing Systems : Synthesis, Characterization and Application Hardback
by Haobo Cheng
Independent Variables for Optical Surfacing Systems discusses the characterization and application of independent variables of optical surfacing systems and introduces the basic principles of surfacing technologies and common surfacing systems.
All the pivotal variables influencing surface quality are analyzed; evaluation methods for surface quality, the removal capability of tool influence functions, and a series of novel optical surfacing systems are introduced.
The book also particularly focuses on the multi-path mode and dwell time used for deterministic surfacing.
Researchers and graduate students working in optical engineering will benefit from this book; optical engineers in the industry will also find it a valuable reference work.
Haobo Cheng is a professor at Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 168 pages, 105 Illustrations, color; 45 Illustrations, black and white; VI, 168 p. 150 illus., 105 i
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/02/2014
- Category: Condensed matter physics (liquid state & solid state physics)
- ISBN: 9783642453540
- Paperback / softback from £69.59
- PDF from £71.83