Reliability Management and Engineering : Challenges and Future Trends PDF
Edited by Harish Garg, Mangey Ram
Part of the Advanced Research in Reliability and System Assurance Engineering series
Reliability technology plays an important role in the present era of industrial growth, optimal efficiency, and reducing hazards. This book provides insights into current advances and developments in reliability engineering, and the research presented is spread across all branches.
It discusses interdisciplinary solutions to complex problems using different approaches to save money, time, and manpower. It presents methodologies of coping with uncertainty in reliability optimization through the usage of various techniques such as soft computing, fuzzy optimization, uncertainty, and maintenance scheduling. Case studies and real-world examples are presented along with applications that can be used in practice.
This book will be useful to researchers, academicians, and practitioners working in the area of reliability and systems assurance engineering.
- Provides current advances and developments across different branches of engineering.
- Reviews and analyses case studies and real-world examples.
- Presents applications to be used in practice.
- Includes numerous examples to illustrate theoretical results.
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 286 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication Date: 15/06/2020
- Category: Industrial quality control
- ISBN: 9781000067682