Queen: one of the biggest bands the world has ever seen.
Sell-out tours, chart-topping records and stunning success for four decades.
Hundred of millions of CDs, videos and DVDs sold all over the world.
They have broken records constantly: biggest ever paying crowd, longest number of weeks in the charts, headliners at the biggest festival ever and more.
They were indicted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001 and have their own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. 40 Years of Queen is an official publication, and has been approved at every stage by the band.
It showcases the band, its members, recordings and concerts through images and the written word, as well as through the unique pieces of memorabilia that are from the private collections of Queen's members.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 96 pages, 200 b/w & colour photographs
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2011
- Category: Individual composers & musicians, specific bands & groups
- ISBN: 9781847322272