Handbook of Research Methods in Social and Personality Psychology Paperback / softback
This indispensable sourcebook covers conceptual and practical issues in research design in the field of social and personality psychology.
Key experts address specific methods and areas of research, contributing to a comprehensive overview of contemporary practice.
This updated and expanded second edition offers current commentary on social and personality psychology, reflecting the rapid development of this dynamic area of research over the past decade.
With the help of this up-to-date text, both seasoned and beginning social psychologists will be able to explore the various tools and methods available to them in their research as they craft experiments and imagine new methodological possibilities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 755 pages, 44 Tables, unspecified; 8 Halftones, unspecified; 126 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 24/02/2014
- Category: Social, group or collective psychology
- ISBN: 9781107600751