Contemporary Debates in Indian Foreign and Security Policy : India Negotiates Its Rise in the International System Paperback / softback
As India's attempts to carve out a foreign policy that is in sync with the irrising international stature,they are having to deal with a range of issues that are controversial but central to the future of an Indian global strategy.
This book examines these issues and deduces major trends in Indian foreign policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 202 pages, VI, 202 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/05/2012
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780230341180
- Hardback from £26.49
- PDF from £17.84
- Paperback / softback from £17.59