Think-Tanks, Social Democracy and Social Policy Hardback
Part of the New Perspectives in German Political Studies series
An analysis of think-tanks in Britain and Germany and their role in the re-making of the British Labour party and Germany's Social Democrats as 'Third Way' parties.
The part that think-tanks played in the creation of the the 'workfare state' in the 1990s and 2000s is also explored in this book.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 231 pages, XII, 231 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/03/2012
- Category: Welfare & benefit systems
- ISBN: 9780230292949
- Paperback / softback from £55.35