Turkish Foreign Policy : Islam, Nationalism, and Globalization Hardback
Part of the Middle East Today series
This book explores how Turkey's contested national identity has affected its foreign policysince the late Ottoman era.
The book takes a constructivist approach, asserting that identity matters for foreign policy decisions, but it separates itself from statist approaches by bringing identity question into domestic politics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 240 pages, XVI, 240 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230109537
- Paperback / softback from £52.99