New Takes in Film-Philosophy Paperback / softback
Edited by Havi Carel, Greg Tuck
This collection displays a range of approaches and contemporary developments in the expanding field of film-philosophy.
The essays explore central issues surrounding the conjunction of film and philosophy, presenting a varied yet coherent reflection on the nature of this conjunction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 259 pages, XII, 259 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/01/2011
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230250291