Cycling Paperback / softback
Part of the Beginners Plus series
An informative guide to the exhilarating world of cycling, covering everything from mountain biking and BMX tricks to classic road races and the Tour de France.
With dramatic photographs, detailed diagrams and website links for more information, this book is ideal for readers who prefer real-life action to fiction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/06/2018
- Category: Cycling, boarding & skating (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474941952
- Paperback / softback from £5.75