The Culture of Soft Work : Labor, Gender, and Race in Postmodern American Narrative Hardback
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
The Culture of Soft Work examines American writers' responses to human resource management and motivational techniques in the workplace through readings of postmodern novels and a diverse range of other canonical and popular texts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, XII, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/01/2009
- Category: Literature: history & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230608238
- Paperback / softback from £60.89