Built-ins make a house more functional, liveable, personal and comfortable.
A smaller kitchen with well-placed built-ins can be more efficient and inviting than a great big kitchen.
A bathroom may become instantly more useful and less cramped with the addition of just one or two well-placed built-ins.
Buiit-ins Idea Book gathers lots of good ideas into one place: easy to look through, easy to carry, it's an all-in-one resource for design ideas as well as the pros and cons of the many built-in storage options.
Richly illustrated with 260 photos, this completely revised bestseller will help readers update, choose or create the perfect built-ins for their space.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 15 illustrations, 260 photographs in full colour
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 05/10/2017
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781631866555