Emerging Perspectives in Health Communication : Meaning, Culture, and Power Hardback
This volume provides the theoretical, methodological, and praxis-driven issues in research on interpretive, critical, and cultural approaches to health communication.
It includes an international collection of contributors, and highlights non-traditional (non-Western) perspectives on health communication.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 486 pages, 7 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 16/05/2008
- Category: Interdisciplinary studies
- ISBN: 9780805861952
- EPUB from £39.80
- PDF from £38.68
- Paperback / softback from £44.99