Future Directions of Educational Change : Social Justice, Professional Capital, and Systems Change Paperback / softback
Edited by Helen Janc Malone, Santiago Rincon-Gallardo, Kristin Kew
Future Directions of Educational Change brings together timely discussions on social justice, professional capital, and systems change from some of the leading scholars in the field of education.
Engaging in theory and evidence-based debates covering issues such as literacy education, whole system reform, and teacher leadership, this volume argues that quality and equity are equally important in reshaping existing education systems both within the United States and globally.
The authors offer contextual analyses of current educational research and practice while looking toward the future and offering thought-provoking arguments for challenging and rectifying the systemic inequalities within education today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/08/2017
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781138283916