Outdoor Learning in the Early Years : Management and Innovation Paperback / softback
Offering a complete guide to creating effective outdoor environments this book covers every aspect of outdoor learning and fully explains the importance of outdoor play to children's development.
This fourth edition has been thoroughly updated and features new chapters on inclusion and the under threes and extra material on developing children's communication, literacy and mathematic skills, gender and working with parents.
Including links to the revised EYFS, discussion questions, practical examples to bring the theory to life and a multitude of ideas and activities for working outdoors, this is the definitive textbook on outdoor learning for all early years students and practitioners.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 10 Tables, black and white; 45 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/02/2019
- Category: Pre-school & kindergarten
- ISBN: 9781138840522