EU Railway Policy-Making : On Track? Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
Through policy and intervention national governments in Europe have long held an active interest in railways, an interest that has transferred to the supranational level via the EU commission.
This book explores why the EU Commission has been so slow in creating an EU railway policy, pointing the finger at strong resistance by national governments
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 181 pages, IX, 181 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/09/2013
- Category: Railway transport industries
- ISBN: 9781137274489
- Paperback / softback from £51.55