Neoliberalism in Crisis Hardback
Edited by Bastiaan van Apeldoorn
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
The authors interrogate the condition of the neoliberal project in the wake of the global crisis and neoliberalism's predicted death in 2007, both in terms of the regulatory structures of finance-led capitalism in Europe and North America, and the impact of new centres of capitalist power on global order.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 268 pages, XII, 268 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/02/2012
- Category: Liberalism & centre democratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9780230301634
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £55.79