The Lost Estate Paperback / softback
Part of the Pocket Penguins series
'He too began to chase the great pierrot through the corridors of the chateau...'A novel of desperate yearning and vanished adolescence, the story of Meaulnes and his restless search for a lost, enchanted world has the atmosphere of a dream and the purity of a fairy tale.
A new series of twenty distinctive, unforgettable Penguin Classics in a beautiful new design and pocket-sized format, with coloured jackets echoing Penguin's original covers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/05/2016
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780241258910
- Paperback / softback from £6.19
- EPUB from £3.99