Decoys of the Mid-Atlantic Region Paperback / softback
This completely illustrated book thoroughly covers the bird decoys of the American Mid-Atlantic region.
The photographs are clear, allowing the reader to identify details.
Woven through the text are historical facts that help date hand-made decoys of antique, as well as modern, origin.
There is an explanation of how weights are used in decoys and how condition affects value.
After a full discussion of the decoys, Mr. Fleckenstein includes suggestions on repairing decoys, a complete list of makers, and recommended reading.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 750+ birds illustrated
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/04/1998
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764305979