Beginners Plus Fighter Planes Paperback / softback
by Henry Brook
Illustrated by John Fox, Adrian Roots
Part of the Beginners Plus Series series
What is it like to fly a fighter plane? What weapons do they carry? How do pilots escape from the enemy? From the dogfights of the First World War to secret missions flown by modern fighters, this book reveals the facts about these fast, deadly machines.
With photographs, detailed pictures and internet links to selected websites to find out more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 84 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2016
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474919135