Illustrative Handbook of General Surgery Paperback / softback
Edited by Herbert Chen
This practical surgical atlas focuses on a variety of surgical procedures in a portable format, allowing students, residents and even attending surgeons to carry it around with them throughout the day to check up on operations at any given time. The comprehensive illustrations help the reader to understand the procedures described, thanks to inter-operative photographs which provide accurate representations of the various techniques of the operations.
The wide scope of this book ensures coverage of the most common general surgery procedures and the most common operations that faculty, residents and students encounter.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 818 pages, 525 Tables, color; 26 Illustrations, color; 429 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 818
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 09/02/2016
- Category: Intensive care medicine
- ISBN: 9783319245553