English in Mind Level 5 Workbook Paperback / softback
This second edition updates a course which has proven to be a perfect fit for classes the world over. Engaging content and a strong focus on grammar and vocabulary combine to make this course a hit with both teachers and students.
This Level 5 Workbook provides extra language and skills practice for use both in the classroom or at home.
It also includes extra vocabulary exercises corresponding to the expanded lexical sets in the Student's Book 'Vocabulary bank'. 'Study Help' and 'Skills Tips' sections give learners extra support and guidance.
The audio content to accompany the Workbook is available separately on the Student's Book DVD-ROM and on the Class Audio CDs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 09/02/2012
- Category: ELT workbooks, practice books & exercises
- ISBN: 9780521184571
- Mixed media product from £18.23