Think Starter Combo B with Online Workbook and Online Practice Mixed media product
Challenge and inspire your teenage learners to think beyond language. Think is a vibrant course designed to engage teenage learners and make them think.
As well as building students' language skills, it offers a holistic approach to learning: developing their thinking skills, encouraging them to reflect on values and building self-esteem.
Topics are chosen to appeal to and challenge teenagers, firing their imagination and ensuring effective learning.
This split combo edition includes 6 Students' Book and Workbook units combined plus access to the online learning management platform with extra resources and interactive activities.
Teachers can use the platform to track students' progress and ensure more effective learning.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 127 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 25/02/2016
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781107588226