Richard Kalvar Paperback / softback
Part of the Photofile series
A member of the celebrated Magnum agency, Richard Kalvar has spent more than four decades building up a diverse body of work that is characterized by a finely honed sense of observation.
Born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1944, he has travelled all over the world, capturing fleeting details and moments of absurdity.
His images suggest glimpses into untold stories, reflecting an idiosyncratic approach to the act and practice of photography.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 64 Halftones, duotone
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/01/2019
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9780500411148