Real English Grammar Intermediate Mixed media product
by Hester Lott
Real English Grammar presents grammar in a fresh and student-friendly way, and with the focus on context.
It is designed for use in the classroom or for self-study.
Each unit engages the student from the start with a passage of authentic text, designed to show how the grammatical or lexical area is used in a real context.
An audio CD allows the student to listen to these texts read by native speakers at natural speeds in a variety of accents.
Exercises and examples throughout Real English Grammar ensure that meaning, as well as form, are clearly understood.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish
- Publication Date: 01/10/2004
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780462007441
- Mixed media product from £22.25